Włocławek is one of the oldest towns in Poland. The history of the first settlement goes back 3000 years. At the turn of the X and XI centuries a prince’s castle was established. From 1123 it becomes capital city of the bishopric of the Kujawy region. In the Middle Ages the town was named as Włodzisław, next they changed on Włocław (Vladislavia).
Initially adaptation of post-industrial buildings in „dodgy” nooks of towns was the interest of the people connected with the art – artists, writers, journalists, often counting their pennies, however being able not only to discern the peculiar beauty in raw industrial and very much dowdy spaces, but also to arrange in an extraordinary way the untypical spaces.
In 2001 a developer from Włocławek purchased the land for which architectural refurbishment design was worked out. The inspiration of architects cruised around history and the will of preserving the original shape of this area as much as possible.
Offer of the Aparthotel consists of 17 luxuriously equipped luxury apartments of modern interior decorations, intended for Guests, for which architectural style and comfort of the life are important. Luxury apartments “lofty w piecowni” have the diversified surface from 17m2 to 77m2.